Its that time of year once again! Festival season is finally here and we’ve put together a list of everything you will need.
- Ez-up and lots of sheets- The shade will be your best friend so make sure to bring an ez-up and sheets or tarps to hang from all sides of the canopy.
- Coolers- Bring at least two coolers, one for drinks and one for food.
- Tent, sleeping bag, air mattress, pillows, blankets- Make it as comfortable as possible, this is your home for the weekend!
- Duct tape, bungee cords, zip ties, scissors, jumper cables, lanterns, trash bags, solar powered phone charger- These items are key, bring all of them.
- Wet wipes, dry shampoo, deodorant- These will be a life saver because shower lines are usually a 2 hour wait.
- Vitamins, eye drops, Advil, chapstick, hand sanitizer, toilet paper- You will need these in the desert!
- Shampoo/conditioner, soap
- Sun screen, lots and lots of sun screen
- Light comfortable clothes
- Walking shoes- You will be walking about 3 miles a day in the hot sun, make sure your shoes are comfortable! (Sandals are a nightmare- stick to sneakers and boots)
- Sun glasses and hat- You will be under the sun the majority of the day so a hat and sun glasses are a must! (Also by the end of the festival you will probably lose your sunnies, so bring two pairs.)
- Bandana- Dust storms are no joke, bring a bandana.
- Jacket & jeans for night